vara bungas: Jaunā oficiālā tīmekļvietnē ir atrodamas atbildes uz jautājumiem par UA nacionālās pretošanās sistēmas (totālās aizsardzības) arhitektūru, kuras daļa būs Teritoriālās aizsardzības spēki (UA zemessardze).
- Totālā aizsardzībā tiks iekļauti ne tikai rezerves, aktīvā dienesta karavīri un Teritoriālais karaspēks. Vieta ierindā atradīsies arī civilajiem atbalstītājiem un pagrīdes pretošanās kustības dalībniekiem. The national resistance is carried out on the whole territory of Ukraine – the population has the opportunity to get involved in the territorial defence organized in all oblasts, districts for protection of the State territory. In case of occupation, or seizure of a part of territory by the aggressor (adversary), the resistance movement is organized on such territories with involvement of the widest possible range of population to force the aggressor to abandon its plans. These two elements – territorial defence and resistance movement are components of the national resistance. [..] Ordinary people without experience can also stand in defence of their Homeland, as they will gain a chance of becoming volunteers of volunteer’s detachments of territorial communities. If such Ukrainians express their willingness to join territorial defence they may be admitted to the volunteer formations of territorial communities having completed medical, professional and psychological examination and having signed a contract of the volunteer of territorial defence. Such people take oath of enlistment of the volunteer.
- Nacionālā pretošanās kustība tiks organizēta izteikti pēc teritoriālā principa (nevis atdarinot regulārās armijas manevra vienības). Territorial defence is conducted across the whole territory of Ukraine where combat actions are not waged, and resistance movement is conducted on the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine or on the territory of Ukraine that had been seized by the aggressor (adversary) during armed aggression against Ukraine. This significantly enhances defensive capabilities of our country as potential aggressor will know that in every oblast, in every district here are well-organized units that are capable to fend off him, even if he had managed to capture parts of the Ukrainian territories.
- Plānots miera laikā organizēt un gatavot pretošanās kustības bāzi un vienības pretinieka aizmugurē. If some part of the territory has been occupied by the adversary, resistance movement will be organized there. Members of the resistance movement obtain complete social and legal protection that is a powerful motivational incentive to engage population to countering aggressive actions of the occupant. [..]
Resistance movement tasks are the following:
– Formation of resistance movement cells and gaining of respective capabilities by them;
– Preventing aggressor (adversary) troops (forces) actions;
– Participation on special (reconnaissance, information-psychological, etc.) operations.
4.Rezerves karavīri tiks piesaistīti gan regulārās armijas vienībām, gan Teritoriālās aizsardzības vienībām, kas atrodas tuvāk viņu dzīvesvietai. The citizens of Ukraine who have military experience, fought against Russian aggressor gain opportunity to become reservists and get attached to the military units and territorial defence units in the region of their residence. Literarily they will have a chance to defend their own land. Their experience is of utmost importance and can be used for protection of Ukraine.
5. Teritoriālās aizsardzības karaspēka militārā pamatapmācība sasniedzot 18 gv nevis vidusskolā. OMD netiek atcelts.
Basic training is organized by the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine in cooperation with other interested central bodies of executive power in the form of periodic training meetings, instructions and courses. The training is waged with citizens of Ukraine who reached 18 years of age and don’t serve in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other military formations raised in compliance with the Laws of Ukraine, or law enforcement bodies. Combined arms training of citizens of Ukraine for national resistance is organized using funds of units of the Territorial Defence Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, military education establishments, training centres, other military units (establishments) of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, other components of security forces and defence forces, objects subject to management by state bodies and local self-government bodies.
VB: Škiet padomnieki labi pastrādāja nepieļaujot ZS attīstības kļūdu atkārtošanu UA. Kopumā izskatās, ka šis būs spēcīgs atturēšanas instruments. Lai veicas.